Talk with me if you feel the need, I love you already. <3
So apparently in my sister’s class, there was a trans girl that had been on the cheerleading squad for a while. When she came out, the other girls on the squad made the agreement that whatever boy made fun of her would never get a date. And if you think that’s not the most metal girl alliance ever, you can sit down.
Wow, 500 notes
Girls protecting girls.
GIRLS PROTECTING GIRLS
godric: i took your advice salazar
salazar: what advice
godric: about having giant versions of our house animals
salazar: oh no
godric: i got a 60 foot lion
salazar: oh no
godric: she's in the grounds right now
salazar: OH NO
godric: look out the window bro
salazar: wait i dont see her
godric: yeah i was lion about the whole thing
salazar: i cant believe i let that pun slytherin to the conversation
- Accepting – too accepting; willing to excuse extreme behavior
- Adaptable – used to traveling from situation to situation; may not be able to fully adapt/live in a permanent situation
- Affable – accidentally befriends the wrong sort of people; pushes to befriend everyone
- Affectionate –inappropriate affection
- Alert – constantly on edge; paranoid
- Altruistic – self-destructive behavior for the sake of their Cause
- Apologetic – apologizes too much; is a doormat; guilt-ridden
- Aspiring – becomes very ambitious; ruthless in their attempts to reach goals
- Assertive – misunderstood as aggressive; actually aggressive; others react negatively when they take command all the time
- Athletic – joints weakened from exercise; performance-enhancing drug abuse; competitive
Doran Martell: Have you ever considered that maybe some of these girls are not yours? Their mothers could just be claiming that you're the father because they know you would give their bastard children a better life than they could.
Obara Sand: *fearsome warrior who aggressively hates Westeros*
Nymeria Sand: *has threesomes with identical female twins*
Tyene Sand: *poisons anyone and everyone who gets in her way*
Sarella Sand: *disguises herself as a man so she can study in Oldtown*
Oberyn Martell: Yeah I'm fairly certain that they're all mine.